What I offer
1:1 Lessons 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇸🇰
For those who want to start small. A great option for students with higher weekly frequency!
Most popular among my students.
Popular with pairs* and those who really want to take their studies seriously.
In my classes:
- I regularly reflect on your current priorities and adapt the pace, lesson content and materials accordingly
- Thanks to effective home preparation, we can use 90% of the time we spend for conversation
- We’re not in school, so there’s no penalty for mistakes or missed assignments
- We like variety, so in addition to the official classroom materials, you can choose from my favorites, as well as from favorite series, podcasts, and books of current and former students
- We can use any of the languages I know as a working language – I have no problem answering your questions about German in English or teaching you Slovak through Spanish.
I put a lot of emphasis on making the lessons MEANINGFUL
…and that can mean something different for each student. Some people like to strive towards a specific goal through hard work, while others just might like their child to gradually build a positive relationship with language. Maybe you just want to learn for fun, but still use the time effectively. That’s why I always adapt to the situation of the particular student, finding a bit of order and structure even in seemingly banal conversations. After all, that’s what tailor-made lessons are all about.
*Do you have different prices when teaching two students at the same time (pairs)? What do you mean by effective preparation? Do I need anything special for my lessons? Here you will find the most common student questions
Feel free to drop me a line, whether it’s a short email with a question or a free Zoom consultation!